Ask the Expert: A Pulmonary Specialist Answers Questions About Covid-19
Mei Xu founder of Yes She May, interviews Dr. Picone - a pulmonary specialist in the Washington D.C. area.
In this socially distanced interview, we discuss the following:
- (1:04) Which type of masks are most effective at preventing Covid-19?
- (1:41) Does the fabrication of the mask matter?
- (2:02) What is the proper way to wear your mask?
- (2:43) How long is the infection period for Covid-19?
- (5:43) Dr. Picone's advice for traveling this summer
- (7:54) Considerations parents should take into account when sending kids back to school
Have any comments or questions? Leave us a comment below!