'Carryna' Alpaca Ruana Wrap
The 'Carryna' Ruana Wrap Shawl is made from 100% soft Baby Alpaca and hand knitted in the mountains of Peru. Baby Alpaca is the finest of the Alpaca fibers known for being a natural insulator and incredibly soft. This luxurious fabric is lightweight and smooth to the skin. Pair yours with dark skinnies and pointed toe leather booties.
Each garment carries a fair trade sign that guarantees fair treatment to MIA workers and the conservation of the environment throughout the production process.
- One size fits most
- Knitted by hand.
- 100% Baby Alpaca.
- Weight: 0.66 pounds (300 grams)
- Dry clean.
- Can be washed by hand in warm water using a mild soap.
- Do not use bleach, detergents, or harsh chemicals. The temperature used must not exceed 60ºC (140ºF).
- Hang garments flat to drain dry.
- Store on a shelf. Do not leave hanging for an extensive time.
About the Brand:
MIA is creating ethically-produced fashion with some motherly love. Your purchase supports indigenous Peruvian mothers and preserves a heritage technique.