Elite Hybrid (5mm)
About the Brand:
Kulae strives to create eco-friendly yoga products to create a collaborative and inclusive community that inspires a healthy, joyful lifestyle. The name "Kulae" is derived from the Sanskrit word "Kula" which means "community." Adding the letter “e” to the end of a word in Sanskrit pluralizes it like the letter “s” often does in English – essentially, turning “community” into “communities.” Kulae is on a twofold mission to provide the most stylish and eco-friendly yoga gear on the planet while truly living the mantra: #realgoodkarma.
Do you love hot yoga but hate how your mat gets super slippery when you sweat? Is your current yoga towel too short for your mat and prone to bunching? The Elite Hybrid yoga mat/yoga towel combination is for you.
- 5 mm (0.31 in) thick and weighing 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Two-sided ( ECO PER and Bamboo Microfiber)
- Superior grip in all condition
- Made using biodegradable ECO PER/Microfiber/Bamboo Carbon
- Part of the 6P FREE series of Kulae yoga mats, meaning it is free from the 6 most common phthalates (harmful chemicals in many non-Kulae yoga products)
- Constructed using closed-cell technology, which means that germs, bacteria, and odor cannot penetrate the mat surface - you and your mat will stay safe, sterile, and odor-free!
- Your Elite Hybrid Mat should be rolled up and kept in a dry area when not being used.
- Avoid keeping your mat anywhere inside of hot cars or in direct sunlight to avoid the chance of premature decomposition.
- Machine-washable with cold water on a gentle cycle, and can be hung up or tumbled dry on low heat (if the washer machine is top-loading with an agitator in the center, simply fold the mat the long way and wrap it around the spindle so the blades don’t knick the mat).