Go Barefoot Anklet Set
About the Brand:
Designed in sunny San Diego, Luna Norte creates small batch, handmade jewelry, inspired by nature and the beauty of the world.
This is for the girls who grew up running barefoot in the back yard, feet full of dirt and not afraid to be themselves. The tiny labradorite and freshwater pearls will give an effortless elegance even to the muddiest of ankles during festival season, once we can attend them again! Wear as a set or separately.
✧ June’s birthstone ✧
Love, Wisdom, Tranquility
Naturally formed by mollusks, pearls represent love and beauty from within. They are thought to bring calm, enhance wisdom and aid with self-acceptance.
Strength, Intuition, Serendipity
Labradorite is said to be a stone of transformation and magic. It is said to clear, balance and protect the aura, as well as being an excellent stone for general protection.
- 14KT gold plated brass, genuine labradorite and freshwater pearl anklet set of 2
- Anklet lengths: 10″ with a 2″ extender chain
- Small Teardrop Labradorite charm: 0.25″ length, 0.15″ width
- Freshwater Pearl: 0.13″ length, 0.07″ width
- Keep jewelry away from water and chemicals; remove during physical activities.