Milk Jade Face Roller
The Jade Roller is made out of premium high-quality 100% jade made in China where the practice of facial rolling dates back to the 7th century. Jade represents the heart chakra and has been used for its beauty & healing properties by the Chinese for centuries. Use your Jade Roller massager to balance your chi, promote spirituality, and practice a routine of self-love. All rollers are double-sided with a smaller roll-on for around the eyes and a larger roll-on for the entire face.
All rollers are double-sided with a smaller roll-on for around the eyes and a larger roll-on for the entire face.
How To Use:
- After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of your favorite facial oil into your skin and begin rolling at the center of your face, under your eyes and cheekbones, moving out toward your hairline with short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at your chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
- Next, roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and upward motion.
- Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
- Lastly, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and then towards the center of your clavicle.
- For extra cooling and soothing, place the stone in your refrigerator.
14KT gold-dipped brass
- Activates blood flow to stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Increases absorption of oils, serums, and moisturizers
- Reduces dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness
- Relaxes facial muscles to promote relaxation and reduces overall facial tension
- Boosts elastin and collagen
- Detoxifies skin to help fight acne and irritation
- To properly clean your facial roller, wipe down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts. Do not wash with water.