Mint Julep Layered Necklace
The cool green hues of these stones remind us of a refreshing classic…
Mint Julep Recipe:
1 teaspoon Powdered sugar
2 oz. Bourbon whiskey
2 teaspoons water 4 Mint leaves
Preparation: In a highball glass gently muddle the mint, sugar and water. Fill the glass with cracked ice, add Bourbon and stir well until the glass is well frosted. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
Standard garnish: Mint sprig
Drinkware: Highball glass
Labradorite is for Strength, Intuition, and Serendipity; said to be a stone of transformation and magic. It is said to clear, balance and protect the aura, as well as being an excellent stone for general protection.
Druzy Quartz is for Positivity and Healing; strengthens the spirit and amplifies the body’s natural healing properties. It is believed to relieve anxiety and promote positivity in everyday life.
- 14KT gold plated brass, Genuine Labradorite and Genuine Druzy layered necklace
- Labradorite: ½″ length, 7/16″ width
- Druzy: ½″ length, ⅜″ width
- Chain Length: 16″ with a 3″ extender chain
- Assembled in USA with imported components
- Keep jewelry away from water and chemicals; remove during physical activities.
About the Brand:
Founded by Jessica Blankly and Rosemary Nowell, Luna Norte combines an array of elements to create visually fresh jewelry made in and inspired by the sun soaked hills of Southern California.