5 fl oz.
About the Brand:
Dermatologist, Dr. Iris Rubin, is the brain behind SEEN haircare, a revolutionary hair shampoo and conditioner brand that doubles as a solution for clear skin. After noticing her patients struggling with breakouts linked to hair care products, she decided to get to the root of the problem develop her own line of hair care for beautiful hair and clear, healthy skin.
Body, bounce, control, and shine. Get serious blow-out results and memory without clogging pores or compromising skin with this dermatologist-designed, non-comedogenic blow-dry styling product. Make your blow out less of a breakout. Protects hair from heat, pollution and UV damage for shining good health.
Apply a dime-to-quarter size amount to damp hair, roots to ends. Blow dry/heat style.
- Good for all hair types, all skin types, color-treated hair, keratin-treated hair
- Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde/ formaldehyde releasers, or animal testing. Free of compromise.
- Gluten Free & Cruelty Free
- Hemisqualane: Nature’s answer to silicone. Sugar-derived, it provides color and heat protection, reduces frizz and keeps hair smooth. Unlike silicone, it biodegrades and doesn’t clog pores.
- Bisabolol: A chamomile derivative with skin-soothing properties.
- Ceratonia siliqua (carob tree): Increases hair elasticity and resilience, builds the damage barrier and strengthens the hair fiber.
- Moringa Oleifera (horseradish tree): Offers pollution and UV protection for hair (but not skin).
Water, C13-15 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Vp/va Copolymer, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.