Tayrona Suede Ankle Booties
The Tayrona Suede Ankle Booties are inspired after one of Colombia's most charming cities, Santa Marta and its epic natural park, "El Tayrona". They're handcrafted from a soft suede and feature a block heel, semi-pointed toe, and a zipper at the back.
- Color: Sand.
- Upper: Suede. Faux Leather Lining. Rubber Sole.
- Heel Height: 2" Leather-wrapped heel.
- Ethically made in Colombia.
- These boots run a bit small, we recommend sizing up.
- Estimated shipping time is between 2-15 days.
About the Brand:
Based in NYC and handcrafted with the finest leathers in Colombia, Stivali draws inspiration from both Italian Design and the pre-Spanish history of Colombia to create styles that are both natural and innovative.