tpECOmat Plus (5mm)
About the Brand:
Kulae strives to create eco-friendly yoga products to create a collaborative and inclusive community that inspires a healthy, joyful lifestyle. The name "Kulae" is derived from the Sanskrit word "Kula" which means "community." Adding the letter “e” to the end of a word in Sanskrit pluralizes it like the letter “s” often does in English – essentially, turning “community” into “communities.” Kulae is on a twofold mission to provide the most stylish and eco-friendly yoga gear on the planet while truly living the mantra: #realgoodkarma.
The Kulae tpECOmat Plus is the most versatile of our tpECOmat collection. It is spongy enough for a pleasant savasana while still being supportive enough for a high-intensity vinyasa flow.
- 72" x 24" x 5mm (1.88m x 0.61m x 0.20 in)
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) lightweight and durable composition
- 5 mm depth provides a balance of stability and comfort
- 100% Photodegradable
- 100% Recyclable
- PVC- and Latex-free
- Constructed using closed-cell technology, which means that germs bacteria, and odor cannot penetrate the mat surface - you and your mat will stay safe, sterile, and odor-free!
- Your tpECOmat should be rolled up and kept in a dry area when not being used.
- Avoid keeping your mat anywhere inside of hot cars or in direct sunlight to avoid the chance of premature decomposition.
- You are welcome to wash your mat after use with our organic yoga mat cleaner or regular soap and water. Hang dry (takes about 20 minutes).