tpECOmat Ultra (8mm)
About the Brand:
Kulae strives to create eco-friendly yoga products to create a collaborative and inclusive community that inspires a healthy, joyful lifestyle. The name "Kulae" is derived from the Sanskrit word "Kula" which means "community." Adding the letter “e” to the end of a word in Sanskrit pluralizes it like the letter “s” often does in English – essentially, turning “community” into “communities.” Kulae is on a twofold mission to provide the most stylish and eco-friendly yoga gear on the planet while truly living the mantra: #realgoodkarma.
The tpECOmat Ultra is a complete joy to use! It is super plush without sacrificing any of the tpECOmat collection’s superior grip. This mat is best for yogi elders who have the wisdom (and/or the need) to pamper their bodies during their practice.
- At 8 mm (0.31 in) thick and weighing 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Two-color mats (one color per side)
- Superior grip in all condition
- 100% Photodegradable
- 100% Recyclable
- PVC- and Latex-free
- Constructed using closed-cell technology, which means that germs bacteria, and odor cannot penetrate the mat surface - you and your mat will stay safe, sterile, and odor-free!
- Your tpECOmat should be rolled up and kept in a dry area when not being used.
- Avoid keeping your mat anywhere inside of hot cars or in direct sunlight to avoid the chance of premature decomposition.
- You are welcome to wash your mat after use with our organic yoga mat cleaner or regular soap and water. Hang dry (takes about 20 minutes).